Best Value Package
We have created an amazing package featuring a gratifying stay in the 2 Holy and beloved cities of Makkah and Medinah along with our world class customer service, hospitality, and comfort. Combined with guided tours of historical sites in Makkah and Medinah (subject to covid-19 restrictions), inspiring lectures by our Scholar and opportunities to perform Umrah, fulfill the rites of Hajj as well as take ample rest make this an exceptional Hajj experience.
– Limited quota (#40 of visas available) from select countries.
– Age restriction 18 yr to 60yr or 70yr TBD
– Mandatory Full Covid vaccination.
– Negative Covid PCR test within 48 hrs of travel.
– 48 hr Quarantine in hotel on arrival (you will not be able to pray in the Haram when you arrive) nor perform umrah and stay in your Ahram.
– App to pre-register to visit the Haram for every Salah (This is new to us, and we do not know what the limitations or capacity are yet).
– Congregation of groups will be restricted.
– Social distancing measures
Triple – Quad / Only Families $TBD
Double – $TBD
Departure from U.S. July 3, 2021
25th ZQ -Monday July 5th
26th ZQ -Tuesday July 6th
27th ZQ -Wednesday July 7th
28th DQ-Thursday July 8th
29th ZQ – Friday July 9th
30th ZQ -Saturday July 10th
1st ZH -Sunday July 11th
2nd ZH -Monday July 12th
3rd DH – Tuesday, July 13th
4th DH – Wednesday, July 14th
5th DH – Thursday, July 15th
6th DH – Friday, July 16th
7th DH – Saturday, July 17th
8th DH – Sunday, July 18th
9th DH – Monday, July 19
10th DH – Tuesday, July 20 - Eid Mubarak!
11th DH – Wednesday, Jul 21
12th DH – Thursday, Jul 22
13th DH – Friday, Jul 23
14th DH – Saturday, Jul 24
Package pricing does NOT include:
*Dates are subject to change per the lunar calendar. Itinerary schedule will be adjusted during the Manasik of Hajj.
*All programs are subject to change due to covid-19 restrictions.