This year we are pleased to announce the addition of Sh. Yaser Birjas to our amazing group of scholars. For those familiar with the Valley Ranch Islamic Community (VRIC) in DFW understand the strong connected community that has grown over the years and the special bond and relationships that Dr. Omar, Sh. Yaser and Dr. Farhan bring to that community. Along with Dr. Tahir Wyatt who is a director at Yaqeen, this package is accompanied by scholars who will help you get the most out of your Hajj experience. For 2021 there are still many uncertainties with Hajj and there will likely be adjustments before Hajj and (Inshallah if we are able to attend) during Hajj.
Limited spaces available. 110 spaces total
Here are some of the new changes we are expecting this year:
- Limited quota (# of visas available) from select countries.
- Age restriction 18 yr to 60yr or 70yr, TBD
- Mandatory Full Covid vaccination.
- Negative Covid PCR test within 48 hrs of travel.
- 48 hr Quarantine in hotel on arrival (you will not be able to pray in the Haram when you arrive).
- App to pre-register to visit the Haram for every Salah (This is new to us and we don’t know what the limitations or capacity are yet).
- Congregation of groups will be restricted.
- Social distancing measures
The Tazkya package is designed to give you the best guidance for Hajj, and that begins with preparing before Hajj. Inshallah we will plan and make the intention to go for Hajj and pray Allah allows us to visit. The ultimate goal as a group is an accepted Hajj and that’s what we prioritize throughout the journey.
*KSA Social distancing MIGHT only allow family members in Quad/Triple
Tazkiya PRELIMINARY ITINERARY DEPARTURE FROM U.S. July 9/10, 2021
1st DH – Sun, July 11
2nd DH – Mon, July 12
3rd DH – Tues, July 13
4th DH – Wed, July 14
5th DH – Thurs, July 15
6th DH – Fri, July 16
7th DH – Sat, July 17
8th DH – Sun, July 18
9th DH – Mon, July 19
10th DH – Tues, July 20 – Eid Mubarak!
11th DH – Wed, July 21
12th DH – Thurs, July 22
13th DH – Fri, July 23
14th DH – Sat, July 24
This Itinerary is preliminary and will likely change due to regulations and local restrictions.